Hot Sale Fake Rolex Watches UK Shop Sale,1:1 Replica Rolex Watches

We often say that "the anger hurts the liver". Everyone knows that bad temper may be related to the liver. But many people don't know that the liver is one of the most "dumb" organs in our body. It is called “dumb” because the liver’s nerves are not sensitive enough, and it is often unable to respond to pain from the inside when sick, but it has a great effect on the regulation of various parts Swiss Replica Watches of the body. It is the largest organ in the human body. Metabolism is the main function. If the liver gets sick, it will cause many physical problems.

In recent years, the number of people suffering from liver diseases in China has been increasing. Common Fake Rolex Watches UK liver diseases in China generally include the following: Fatty liver is a pathological change of liver that is caused by excessive accumulation of fat in liver cells due to various reasons. Normal human liver tissue contains a small amount of fat, such as triglycerides, phospholipids, glycolipids,fake rolex watches and cholesterol. Its rolex weight is about 3% to 5% of the liver weight. If replica rolex the accumulation of fat in the liver is too much, it exceeds 5% of the liver weight. Or when histologically more than 50% of liver cells have fatty degeneration, it can be called fatty liver.

Liver cirrhosis is a common chronic progressive liver Rolex Replica Watches disease, diffuse liver damage formed by long-term or repeated actions of one or more causes. In our country, rolex replica brands and more people suffer from liver cirrhosis.

Alcohol is what the liver fears the most. People often say, "The liver is bad for drinking", which means that alcohol has a great impact on the liver. After alcohol is drunk in the stomach,Fake Rolex UK only 10% is digested in the stomach, and the other 90% is metabolized by the liver. Ethanol,rolex the main component of alcohol, directly stimulates and damages liver cells. Therefore, drinking less alcohol is the first important thing to protect the liver.